Sunset Cine has invested in the highest quality equipment to ensure the screening for your event, promotion or festival meets, or exceeds, your expectations.
German designed and manufactured, AirScreen are the world leaders in inflatable screens and Sunset Cine own an AirScreen Airtight model – meaning it is permanently inflated, there are no noisy blowers attached to the screen.
- Screen size (overall): 4.88m x 2.74m (16ft x 9ft)
- Screen weight: 8kgs (18lbs)
- Screen material: PVC matt white with black back side
- Screen off the ground: 1.75m (5.75ft)
- Frame size (overall): 5.50m x 4.80m (18ft x 16ft)
- Frame weight: 43kg (95lbs)
- Fires rating of screen: DIN 2102 B1
- Wind rating: Beaufort 5, 39km/h, 24mph
The Optoma EH500 provides exceptional clarity and power for all of our screening purposes.
Key Features of EH500:
- Native 1080p high-definition resolution for crystal clear presentations
- 4700 lumens bright output makes it ideal for use in large screen applications
- Latest image controller technology and Full 3D compatibility
- Over the network management and control capability makes it the perfect projector for large installations
- Display Technology Single 0.65” DC2 DMD DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments™
- Native Resolution HD (1920 x 1080)
- Maximum Resolution WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Brightness 4700 lumens
- Contrast Ratio 10,000:1 (full on/full off)
- Displayable Colours 1.07 Billion
- Aspect Ratio 16:9 Native, 4:3 compatible
- Throw Ratio 1.59–1.91:1 (distance/width)
- Projection Distance 3.28’–32.8’ (1.0–10 m)
- Image Size (Diagonal) 23.6”–300” (0.6–7.62 m)
QSC K10 Speakers are the new standard in lightweight powered loudspeaker systems. Every model is fitted with the identical 1.75" HF device and woofers of the same high quality for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size.
- 1,000 watt, efficient and lightweight class-D power module
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- DEEP mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
- Three 2-way models—each with coverage pattern optimized to match the LF driver
- Dual angle, 35 mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct allows the speaker to be angled down to put the energy on the audience instead of the back wall
- 1-3/4" voice-coil compression driver
- High Pass Filter for use with subwoofers
- Mackie 12 channel mic/line mixer